Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: (JO)hnUK - a tato skins dream

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    4-10 days....

    cannot account for breakage due to handling =)

    woot ! ! !

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oh bloody hell! thats just wrong !

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hell...!!!

    If they break I'll just vacuum them up [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    It's been 18 months since I tasted those skins - I'd be happy with just sniffing them [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    BTW...get your butt on MSN sometime soon - I have some dates to throw at you [img]wink.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    like a

    a
    a
    aa
    aaa

    dyson?

    ?

    [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHAMMY!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll just refer to you instead of an instruction manual [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    i think johns busy eating


    any dates yet?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still not arrived... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    I hope they get here by Saturday - I have plans for them at around 3.30 pm while watching a rugby match on TV [img]wink.gif[/img]

    And as for dates...the ones I suggested to you seem pretty good [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you might want to mail me some specific somethings so Bubb can get some time off stat!

    it's a busy summer..........i've heard !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •